Monday 21 November 2011

Lesson 9

This was our final lesson to edit our album cover. I spent most of my time perfecting my work, adding special effects to our images and the background.This is my final work:


I could improve this image by using darker colors on the people with lighter clothing as the blue and green didn't show up. During this project I have learnt many skills, most important being the different cropping tools which can save a huge amount of time. I have also learned how to change the file size to fit different pathways. The problem I came across the most was trying to make special effects using Paths as it didn't turn out how I expected it to. All in all, Photoshop is a great program capable of many functions but rather complicated to master and to be used to its full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment